Tuesday 1 February 2011

to the trees . .

Just put my SAW application in and rather pleased too. Three tale three journeys, three locations.I have a feeling that this year is going to be rather rewarding. Still plenty to do, I was unable to automate the email responses, and after a good wrestle I decided to give up the good fight and do the manual thing.

To be honest this is the better option as when people visit the site and then email me, I would like to put something personal in the note. After all they are giving up their precious time which is a commodity which seems to be squandered so often (queues, commuting, holding on telephone, shall I go on!!) So when you have decided to go do something like this, which is a little out there on the edge, not sure what to expect or if it will all be worth it. Then I feel you need to be at least in connection with the creator even in the mildest way.

I am quite proud of these walks, they are in truly magnificent places, so even if the story doesn't play properly, your battery dies, or you 're chased from a field by a crazed sheep (can happen!) Just make the most of it, and enjoy the places.

Feel like I'm making excuses here, but these walks have been done quite a few times, but not across such a range of devices, and with such a range of players and applications. Just let me know how it went for you and then I can create a feedback page and testimonials page on the site. Actually I might do that anyway, that's a great idea, watch this space.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.