Tuesday 25 October 2011

Huskyrat find the Winding Charm, Dunster

It is always a very rewarding feeling when folks do one of my walks, I suppose that there are enough reviews and history in the logs now, so there is less likely hood of people doing the walk unprepared. So this is what Huskyrat left as a review. (Thanks)

A fantastic tour which showed me parts of Dunster I had never been too.The whereigo adventure has a lot more going for it than first meets the eye, and this one has been lovingly written up.Did have a nervous start as Buffhusky and I had the geolurcher with us and dogs are not permitted where the adventure starts. 

Between us, we got going and every thing eventually muddled out.

Thank you very much. PS. Did just make it back in time for the parking! There is a lot to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.