Monday 2 January 2012

New visitor to The Winding Charm Dunster

 Thought I should share the recent comments about Dunster storywalk, The Winding Charm which was completed by a family group titled 'Just The Driver'. As I live in Dunster I am always looking out for everyone with any sort of mobile device and wonder if they are doing my walk! I have seen a family once very early on, who were obviously on the quest but none since. Shall keep my eyes peeled, but I am unlikely to say hello as the walks are personal journeys which are different for each group. I have walked and read these lots with different groups, and find the tales change every time. I think this is the strength with every story, and the real task of the author to make them travel through varied tellings. I hope I managed it, anyway here are some words from the latest travellers. 

Found today, with Ornamental Daughter with Prospective Son-in-Law, and Scholar Son. Scholarly Son did faeries at Uni (no, really, he did). He searched his Kindle with 800 pre-1500 text books on it, and didn't find the name of the faerie referred to, so he didn't believe it. Of course, you can't believe everything that you read on a Kindle. We thoroughly enjoyed the cache. What I want to know is, what is it about doves that warrants building walls 4' thick... were they bigger birds in those days? Respect due to the birds!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.