Monday 7 May 2012

Cold hands, warm heart


Yesterday I ran to the hills with my number one son and snatched a few shots between the showers, when I had caught the pictures of his beautiful pixie hands I asked him to take a few of me. He is no sly when it comes to taking good pictures and I love this one above with my dirty fingers. The inside of the tree was red with dusty timber and this hollow tree was open above aswell so you felt you were at the foot of a tube. 

When I ask my children or anyone I am taking pictures of I think it's essential to step in front of the lens and see how it feels. For this one it was possibly easier for him being a little smaller and far more subtle than me.

I have already posted my favourite image for the Somerset Art Works web and open studios booklet, lets hope they do their thing and entice the walkers into the heart of the tales. For as the saying goes, those with cold hands always have warm hearts, though it doesn't say anything about dirty hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.